- Google “Editing,” “Copyediting,” and/or “Proofreading.”
- Find a “checklist” or “guideline” that you have not used before.
- Follow the checklist or guideline with your own project.
- Now, write a reflection in which you discuss your responses to the checklist or guideline. What revisions will you make as a result of this process? Will you use this checklist or guideline again? Why or why not?
- Share-out: Copy/paste your reflection below, and be sure to include a link to the checklist or guideline.