- Choose 10 images that represent your project.
- Develop a visual that tells the “story” of your project (use a presentation tool like PowerPoint, Prezi, Keynote, VoiceThread, Slideshare, Google Slides, etc.).
- Do not include any words on the slides. Be sure to include a citation for each image in the “notes” area of each slide.
- Write a 30-second blurb for each image (you should end up with 5 minutes of material).
- Record yourself giving your presentation (use an audio-recording tool like VoiceThread, Screencast-O-Matic, Open Broadcaster Software, Snagit, etc.).
- Share-out: Upload your presentation somewhere like YouTube, Vimeo, or in Google Drive. Provide a link to your resulting presentation in the comments thread below.