This activity is designed to help you catch sentence-level grammar and mechanics errors. Use this strategy after you have finished developing and organizing your project’s content.
- Review your project or paper backwards. If possible, print your work to do so.
- Start at the very end of the project, and work your way to the very beginning.
- Read sentence by sentence until you end with the very first sentence.
- Read out loud for best results.
- Share-out: Highlight an edit that you make, take a picture or screenshot of it, and post it below to the comments thread.