1. Develop an oral and visual presentation of your project (using a tool like PowerPoint, Prezi, Keynote, etc.).
2. Record a video presentation of you speaking while sharing your visuals. You might record yourself using something like Screencast-O-matic (and then upload it to Google Drive or YouTube) or VoiceThread.
4. Share-out: Provide a link to your resulting presentation in the comments thread below.
Tips & Suggestions for Presentations
- Preparing Effective Verbal & Visual Presentations
- PowerPoint Presentation Advice
- Oral Presentation Tips
- Guidelines for Oral Presentations
- How to Make an Oral Presentation of Your Research