- Go to Microsoft Office Templates, Google Doc Templates, or creative note-taking applications like RealTimeBoard or Stormboard.
- Find two or three different note-taking templates you think might help you engage with your sources.
- Try taking notes in 2-3 different templates (you can take notes for different sources you are reading).
- In a separate document, provide the name (and link) to the note-taking templates you tried. Briefly describe what you liked, or did not like, about each template.
- Share-out: Upload your comparison to the comments thread.