While Wikipedia is generally not a good source to cite by itself (since there is no single author that you can trace the content back to), it is very good at giving broad overviews of a topic. In this respect, you are more interested in the bibliography at the bottom of the Wikipedia page. These are the sources that the Wikipedia page has borrowed from.
- Go to the Wikipedia page related to your topic.
- Quickly scan it to find the sections that are particularly relevant to you.
- Find a source from the Wikipedia bibliography about your topic that you can see being useful to your assignment. An ideal article from the bibliography should have an identifiable author, a date of publication, and its own bibliography as well.
- Skim through the article and make sure that it is useful to you.
- Share-out: Post the URL of the article below and write 50-100 words about why you chose this article and why you think it will be useful for your paper.