- Locate 2-3 articles that you consider to be strong resources for your research.
- Scan the “References” or “Works Cited” section at the end of each article.
- Highlight the titles of works that seem relevant to your research topic.
- Take a photo of one of the highlighted titles or one of the references pages and post it in a document.
- Do a Google Scholar Citation Search for at least two of the articles.
- Briefly discuss whether or not the resulting finds were useful.
- Search the names of the authors for two of the articles. Have they published anything more recently?
- Briefly discuss whether you found more recent articles. Were they helpful?
- Share-out: Upload your document with the pictures and discussion to the comments thread.