Keeping track of keyword searches will help you avoid repeating unproductive searches and help you refine your searches.
- Create a list of keywords, keeping track of keywords you use and of the variations of your keywords
- Find 3 specific academic journals (not databases) in your field.
- Most databases allow you to search within a journal title. Use all of your keywords to search within the journal title. Skim the results.
- After searching 3 journals, briefly describe which keywords provide better results for your topic. Are there specific words you should not use? Why?
- Share-out: Copy/paste or upload your list of terms and discussion to the thread below.