1. Time for an experiment: for one week (including the weekend), be in bed (without stimulants like backlit devices or homework) for at least 8 hours. Sleep may or may not come during that time, but your body is resting in bed for 8 hours a night.
2. At the end of that week, draft a response to the following questions:
- How did you feel at the beginning, middle, and end of the week? Is this too much time? Too little?
- Did you have trouble falling asleep? If so, why? Stimulants? Stress/worry? The bedtime?
- What can you do to ensure you spend enough time in bed?
3. Upload your written response.