1. Reread an assignment prompt/instructions for a major, large project (or test) in one of your courses.
3. Briefly read about each academic service listed below.
4. Match appropriate Academic Services with specific smaller activities.
5. Construct a timeline of when you will complete those the activities as well as when you will make appointments to use the academic service.
6. Share a copy of your timeline (as a picture or an uploaded document).
Old Dominion University’s Academic Services
- Academic Advising
- Career Management Center
- English Language Center
- Learning Commons
- Math & Science Resource Center
- Office of Educational Accessibility
- Peer Educator Program
- Student Support Services
- Writing Center